- Single Classes: $20
- 5 Class Package: $90 (2 week exp)
- 10 Class Card: $160 (3 month expiration)
- 24 Class Card: $336 (3 month expiration)
- Mat Rental: $2
- Year-rounder rate: $264/24 class card (1 year expiration)
- 3 Month Unlimited Package: $420
Checks/Cash/MC/Visa/Amex/ Discover excepted
The Yoga Room practices Karma Yoga (work/service in exchange for classes).
We are happy to extend financial aid to students in need.
Private & Semi-Private Sessions
We offer private and semi-private sessions at our studio or in the convenience of your home!
Yoga Room Studio Sessions:
- Single student: $125
- 2 students: $150
- 3-5 students: $175
- 6 – 10 students: $200
- 10+ students (call for price)
- Single Student: $150
- 2 students: $175
- 3-5 students: $215
- 6-10 students: $250
- 10+ students (call for price)
All classes are either Drop-in or Pre-registration (follow directions for setting up an account through our home page). While it is rarely necessary to reserve your spot ahead of time in the off season months, pre-registration is strongly encouraged during the summer months at prime class times. All classes pre-registered for are pre-paid. You may sign up for any classes no more than 1 week ahead of time. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy on pre-registered classes – otherwise you will be charged. If you are on the waitlist, you will be notified by email up till 1 hour before the class start time. You are always welcome to come and take your chances of a spot being open due to no-shows!
Please arrive INSIDE the building no later than 10 minutes before the start of class or your space will be forfeited. You will be able to always check availability of classes on line.
- Please be on time so we can start promptly, as being tardy is inconsiderate to the other students & the teacher.
- You may sign up for classes only 1 week in advance.
- 24 hour Cancellation Policy – you will be charged for late cancellations.
- If you want to sign up and pay for someone else, you must pay for them separately and register them into the specific class roster.
- Park mindfully – 1 car per railroad tie: please center your car on the “OM”
- There is no parking in last 2 spots on the left as you enter. We have extra parking available across the streeton Rugged Road at the Lighthouse school.
- Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant. Semi-private prenatal classes are available to women in their second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Please contact Caitlin Marcoux, certified prenatal yoga teacher, for additional information.
- Avoid meals at least 2 hours prior to class.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your practice.
- Inform your teacher if you have physical limitations.
- No perfumes or scents, please.
- No beepers or cellphones, please.
- Please clean up after yourself after class – store props neatly, hamper hand towels, clean rental mats and hang to dry.
Please enter and exit the building and class quietly, speak softly and slow down.
My entire practice, both yoga and meditation, is about learning to be present with “the way it is”. This is an easier way to be in the world than the way of striving and clinging and craving.
– Stephen Cope