- Single Classes: $20
- 5 Class Package: $90 (2 weeks expiration)
- 10 Class Package: $160 (3 month expiration)
- 24 Class Package: $336 (3 month expiration)
- Year-rounder rate: $264/24 class card (1 year expiration)
- Mat Rental: $2
The Yoga Room practices Karma Yoga (work/service in exchange for classes).
We are happy to extend financial aid to students in need.
NOTE: Packages may only be shared by immediate family members. If you wish to purchase a class for someone else, you must create an account for them, buy the class separately under their name and sign them into a class under their name.
Classes from The Yoga Room are also available for on-demand, online viewing via StudioLiveTV
Pricing for streaming a class online are:
- $8 / single class
- $144 Monthly Pass (payable monthly or in a lump sum)
- FREE CLASS upon signing up with this service!
- Register/Login Here
Private & Semi-Private Sessions
We offer private and semi-private sessions at our studio or in the convenience of your home!
Yoga Room Studio Sessions:
- Single student: $125
- 2 students: $150
- 3-5 students: $175
- 6 – 10 students: $200
- 10+ students (call for price)
- Single Student: $150
- 2 students: $175
- 3-5 students: $200
- 6-10 students: $225
- 10+ students (call for price)
“My entire practice, both yoga and meditation, is about learning to be present with “the way it is”. This is an easier way to be in the world than the way of striving and clinging and craving.”
- Stephen Cope
- Please pre-register/pre-pay for classes if possible (especially summer season).
- Pre-registration for all classes opens 1 week in advance.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation required for all pre-registrations.
- You must arrive INSIDE the building 10 minutes in advance of class start to secure your reservation. Otherwise, you will forfeit your spot without a refund.
- No one will be allowed to enter after the start of class time, out of respect for the teacher and other students.
- Please leave extra time in your commute to allow for traffic and parking at the studio.
- Park mindfully – 1 car per railroad tie: please line you car up between the red demarcation lines and centered on the “OM”.
- There is no parking in the last 2 spots on the left that say “no yoga parking”.
- We have extra parking available across the street on Rugged Road at the Lighthouse School.
- Please enter studio quietly and softly.
- Our studio is small, please leave personal items in the foyer.
- Avoid meals at least 2 hours prior to class.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your practice.
- Inform your teacher if you have physical limitations.
- No perfumes or scents, please.
- Please turn off cellphone BEFORE you enter the studio property.
- Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant. Semi-private prenatal classes are available to women in their second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Please contact Caitlin Marcoux, certified prenatal yoga teacher, for additional information.
Workshop purchases are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another individual for the same event only OR a studio credit. No other refunds or credits are available under any circumstances. Our workshop policy is firm.
Thank you so much for your consideration in all this!