New Prices: (as of May 1, 2013)
- Single Classes: $18
- 10 Class Card: $150 (3 month expiration)
- 24 Class Card: $312 (3 month expiration)
- Mat Rental: $2
- Year-rounder rate: $240/24 class card (1 year expiration)
- Strong Girls Yoga for Teens: single class/$15 , 8 class package/$104
The Yoga Room practices Karma Yoga (work/service in exchange for classes). We are happy to extend financial aid to students in need.
Private & Semi-Private Sessions
We offer private and semi-private sessions at our studio or in the convenience of your home!
Yoga Room Studio Sessions:
Single student: $125 • 2 students: $150 • 3-5 students: $175 • 6 – 10 students: $200 • 10+ students (call for price)
Single Student: $150 • 2 students: $175 • 3-5 students: $215 • 6-10 students: $250 • 10+ students (call for price)
All classes are either Drop-in or Pre-registration (follow directions for setting up an account through our home page). While it is rarely necessary to reserve your spot ahead of time in the off season months, pre-registration is strongly encouraged during the summer months at prime class times. All classes pre-registered for are pre-paid. You may sign up for any classes no more than 1 week ahead of time. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy on pre-registered classes – otherwise you will be charged. Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before the start of class or your space will be forfeited. You will be able to always check availability of classes on line.
- Please be on time so we can start promptly, as being tardy is inconsiderate to the other students and the teacher.
- Please inform your teacher if you are pregnant. Semi-private prenatal classes are available to women in their second and third trimesters of pregnancy. Please contact Caitlin Marcoux, certified prenatal yoga teacher, for additional information.
- Avoid meals at least 2 hours prior to class.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your practice.
- Inform your teacher if you have physical limitations.
- No perfumes or scents, please!
- No beepers or cellphones, please!
Please enter and exit the building and class in quiet.
My entire practice, both yoga and meditation, is about learning to be present with “the way it is”. This is an easier way to be in the world than the way of striving and clinging and craving.
- Stephen Cope