Prices and Policies
- Single class: $20
- 5 Class Package: $85 (6 month expiration)
- 10 Class Package: $150 (6 month expiration)
- Yearrounder 24 class package: $312 (1 year expiration)
- 1 month unlimited yoga: $115 (3 month minimum/auto-renew)
- 1 month unlimited: $150 (no contract/minimum)
Checks/Cash/MC/Visa/Amex/ Discover accepted
The Yoga Room practices Karma Yoga (work/service in exchange for classes). We are happy to extend financial aid to students in need.
Procedures & Policies
- Our space is small & intimate accommodating only 15 students. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to ensure your spot in class, although drop-ins are always welcome.
- We do not accept phone reservations or cancellations. Please use the link on our website or Mind/Body app to cancel or change your reservation.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to settle into your space.
- Avoid meals at least 2 hours prior to class.
- Wear comfortable yet form-fitting workout wear so your teachers can see your alignment. Yoga is practiced barefoot.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your practice.
- Please inform the teacher if you have any injuries, health conditions or are pregnant. This is extremely important, as some poses may need to be avoided or modified for you. Keep in mind that yoga practice should always be done under the supervision of a physician if you have an ongoing health condition.
- Park mindfully – Center your car on the “OM” symbol. Please do not park in the 2 spots on the left that say “NO YOGA PARKING”. We have extra parking available across the street on Rugged Road in the first parking lot on left.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes & fragrances as many people are allergic or sensitive to scents.
- Kindly turn off your cell-phones, beepers and apple watches in the building.
- A consistent yoga practice is recommended to receive the full benefits. The more you practice, the better you will feel, the stronger and more centered you will become.
Please enter and exit the building and class quietly, speak softly & slow down.